|Color||Red, White, etc|
When it comes to running track installation, renovation, or resurfacing, your top priorities should be: Safety of your Athletes, Durability, and Performance of the running track and Maximum Protection of your Investment. To achieve these priorities – you’ll need to choose the right contractor. Unfortunately, choosing the wrong sports facility contractor is all too easy and can be incredibly costly. Deportes Sports Surfaces has the experience and expertise to furnish you with a complete running track facility from the beginning stages of design to the final phase of synthetic surface installation and professional striping. Your completed facility will have the quality and appearance worthy of both school and community pride.Dimension:
Best Flooring Solutions:
- The 400m Standard Track (the Track) has straight and curved sections of almost equal length and uniform bends which are most suitable to the running rhythm of athletes.
- Furthermore, the area inside the track is large enough to accommodate all throwing events and also a standard football (soccer) pitch (68m x 105m).
- The Track comprises 2 semicircles, each with a radius of 36.50m, which are joined by two straights, each 84.39m in length.
- The Track has 8, 6 or occasionally 4 lanes but the last is not used for international running competition. All lanes have a width of 1.22m ± 0.01m.
- EPDM (Sandwich type)
- EPDM (Full PU system)
- Drainage, curbing, fencing, sub-surface or base asphalting, etc
- Drain Covers
- Athletic equipment